Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Please help me

prompt how to update MXD-1000 software please

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    miie5m wrote: »
    prompt how to update MXD-1000 software please

You mean the firmware or the screens, etc? If you mean firmware, download the latest release from AMX and load it with NS (menu: Tools | Firmware transfers).

Screens, etc. I'm not going to get into. You use TPDesign4, and beyond that is way too complex to get into on the forums. AMX does have an online class for it which ought to be helpful.
  • miie5mmiie5m Posts: 4
    I want to update the software because of that that, at me except settings it is visible nothing
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    That's what a panel looks like with no user screens. There is no "software" to update, the screens and the entire UI need to be created according to the needs of the project and loaded into the panel. The TPDesign class that is available online will show you how to create the screens and load them. It's far more involved than anyone on the forums is going to get into, and your post suggests you don't know anything at all about AMX systems, how they are set up, and how to program them. Forgive me if that is an incorrect assumption, but you haven't given enough information for anyone to assume otherwise. If you don't know the basics of creating and loading panel screens, you need to get the training from AMX to do so.
  • miie5mmiie5m Posts: 4
    We already everything corrected thanks a lot for the help, it was necessary to send simply a code)