Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Unfortunately, G5 has stopped.

chillchill Posts: 186
Is anybody else seeing the G5 app crash?

I see this pretty often - a few times a day - on the pair of MXT-1001s I'm working on. I should see it very rarely, preferably never. The panels are most likely to crash just after loading, but it sometimes happens when just pushing buttons.

Firmware v1.0.7 on both panels.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

• gsmithgsmith Posts: 59
    There is an upcoming GA release of the firmware that greatly reduces the crashes including the ones that occur after loading. The target for this release is the end of June.
  • chillchill Posts: 186
    Thank you. Looking forward to it.
    gsmith wrote: »
    There is an upcoming GA release of the firmware that greatly reduces the crashes including the ones that occur after loading. The target for this release is the end of June.

Would that be June of 2014?
  • travtrav Posts: 188
    chill wrote: »
    Would that be June of 2014?

*snicker*

*and another snicker due to the character limit.....*

*snicker*
  • gsmithgsmith Posts: 59
    I'm not really sure why it isn't on the web site yet. It has been released. You can contact tech support and they can get you a copy.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Firmware is on the website. Not sure what time it was uploaded, but it's there now.
  • nickmnickm Posts: 152
    jjames wrote: »
    Firmware is on the website. Not sure what time it was uploaded, but it's there now.
    It just showed up in my RSS feed a couple hours ago.
    jjames wrote: »

It was uploaded sometime after 5:00pm (US eastern) yesterday. I ended up getting the firmware from Activecho via tech support.