Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

NetLinx commands for TP Design 4

I would like to see the buttons for commands such as visible, active, opacity,... Are there any commands for the convenience of creating an interface?

Comments

• vincenvincen Posts: 526
    Did you check the touch panel documentation ? all send commands avalaible to interact with layout are listed there :)
  • I have Ipad without touch panel! At iridium have functional for this commands. NetLinx, as I understand it, haven't functional.
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    IvanVT wrote: »
    I have Ipad without touch panel! At iridium have functional for this commands. NetLinx, as I understand it, haven't functional.
    Then you don't actually understand it. Read the documentation.
  • Can you take link to documentation?
  • BUTTON_EVENT [dvPanel, 11]
    {
    PUSH:
    {
    SEND_COMMAND dvPanel, "'^SHO-12.13&14.15,0'"
    }
    }
    -Is this commands?

Code is not work for ipad (TPControl programming by TP Design 4). Are you understand?
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    IvanVT wrote: »
    BUTTON_EVENT [dvPanel, 11]
    {
    PUSH:
    {
    SEND_COMMAND dvPanel, "'^SHO-12.13&14.15,0'"
    }
    }
    -Is this commands?

Code is not work for ipad (TPControl programming by TP Design 4). Are you understand?

Here's the command from the documentation.
    Show or hide a button with a set variable text range.
    Syntax:
    "'^SHO-<vt addr range>,<command value>'"
    Variable:
    variable text address range = 1 - 4000.
    command value = (0= hide, 1= show).
    Example:
    SEND_COMMAND Panel,"'^SHO-500.504&510.515,0'"
    Hides buttons with variable text address range 500-504 & 510-515.

One common error I make in this regard is that I forget to assign the button an Address code. I put the channel code but forget to fill in the Address code. This is most common on buttons where I already have the text on the buttton and don't need variable text. None of the button commands will work unless you've assigned an Address code.

I don't think the TP Contorl app has any issues with this command. It should work.
  • The ^SHO-...,x command and ^BMF-...,%SWx variant both work on TPControl without issues