Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion

AMX 3155

Good Afternoon,

I have a question, I am sure it is probably a simple one, but I cannot seem to find an answer. Does anyone know if it possible to pass one of the video in ports on a 3155 to a TP? Basically I have a customer who would like to send whatever is being output to the projector also to their TP so that presenter can see what is on the screen without turning around.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have been tossed back on the one and only AMX job we have ever had and my company does not want to send me to Texas for formal classroom training. I have done all the online classes I can.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• MXA-MPL

This should do the job for a Modero S ou X Panel
    http://www.amx.com/products/MXA-MPL.asp
  • I should have specified that I am using an IPad Air running TPControl. Thank you for the reply though.
  • GregGGregG Posts: 251
    You will need to feed the 3155 preview output into a video over IP streaming box like the axis or something - then use a dynamic image in TPDesign.
  • Thank you for confirming that is most solution. I got on that path after I made my last reply. Now I have to come up with one before Thursday of this week.

Thank you again.