Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

Copy Button Image

I am wondering if any found a way to copy an image of the button from TP3 or TP4 and place in word document. I need it for the manual I am creating. Thanks much for any ideas.

Comments

• Options
    VLCNCRZRVLCNCRZR Posts: 216
    In TPD3, you could convert to HTML and then use the individual graphics that are created.

In TPD4, there is no HTML conversion so you will have to save the individual pages as graphic files, and edit them.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    sonnysonny Posts: 208
    The only option I see is (in TPDesign4) select Page...Copy Image to Clipboard, paste into something like Photoshop and get each button out individually with the mask tool.

Or you can save all pages to images, load into Photoshop that way, then extract buttons.
  • Options
    kennyannkennyann Posts: 113
    Thank you

Thank you for the info.
  • Options
    I haven't tried it... but if the button is a graphic in the TP4 file, couldn't you open up the resource manager, export the button graphic and then copy that into Word?

Just an idea
  • Options
    kennyannkennyann Posts: 113
    Yes you can export from the resource manager - but I had created the buttons using the draw tool in the TP3. I do a print page and use a paint program or word document to manupulate the picture to get my button picture. I do not have any other way yet to do it.