Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

DVX-3250HD and COMBINE_LEVELS?

Can't seem to get it to work right. Here's what I got. DVX-3250HD for a commercial project. I have 2 rooms with a retractable divider wall. One panel in each room. When the room is divided, there are 2 training rooms each with an audio output from the DVX (2 and 3 as they go to an external amp). When the room is being used as one room, both panels will control the one big room and the volumes need to match and get controlled together. I combine my channels and the volumes are both controlled together. However, when I try to combine my levels so that the volume bargraph works for both outputs, I can't quite seem to get it correct. Simple I'm sure but I think my head is stuck in a loop.

Here's what I got....

Room Selection...

BUTTON_EVENT [dvTPL,107] // ROOM C
{
PUSH:
{
nTPL_Room_Layout = 3
SEND_COMMAND dvTPL_TEXT,"'^TXT-1,0, You Are Controlling: | The Large Room'"
SEND_COMMAND dvTPL,"'@PPX'"
SEND_COMMAND dvTPL,"'@PPN-Source_Select_C'"
SEND_COMMAND dvTPL,"'@PPN-Room C VOL'"
}
RELEASE:
{
COMBINE_CHANNELS (vdvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_COMBINED,24,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_2,24,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_3,24)
COMBINE_CHANNELS (vdvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_COMBINED,25,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_2,25,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_3,25)
COMBINE_CHANNELS (vdvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_COMBINED,26,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_2,26,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_3,26)
COMBINE_LEVELS (vdvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_COMBINED,123,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_2,1,dvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_3,1)
}
}

Volume Level event...

LEVEL_EVENT[vdvSWITCH_AUD_OUT_COMBINED,123] //MONITORING VOLUME LEVEL Room C
{
VOL_LEVEL_C = LEVEL.VALUE //UPDATE VARIABLE WHEN VOLUME LEVEL CHANGES
SEND_LEVEL dvTPL,123,LEVEL.VALUE //SEND CURRENT LEVEL TO PANEL
}

What am I missing....???

Thanks all.

Comments

• Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    I would just leave my level assignment to my TP faders the same as when in "separate" mode. After all, they are going to be matched up by your combining routine anyway. So, your volume fader feedback for the TPs will always be the same.
  • Options
    Got it working, Thanks for the FB!