Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Developers Conference 2016

Developers Conference 2016 is next week. Last year we ran a post on here asking for any questions the forum wanted to ask for those not going. Rest assured we did ask them in a formal manner - stating in the conference that the questions were from forum members. So, to continue this - any questions for the conference?

Bear in mind we will be speaking with the various engineers and programmers who do all the under-the-hood stuff like firmware, software design (Netlinx Studio, TPDesign, etc...), hardware, sales, etc... They are a reclusive group who don't get to see much sunlight. But, they do answer most questions and all seem to appreciate the feedback.

At last years conference it was the week of the public announcement that Harmon was buying out AMX. So, we were hip deep in all the hub bub.

Comments

• bwestlakebwestlake Posts: 82
    How about updating IREdit? There have been 5 new Windows versions since this was updated.
  • chillchill Posts: 186
    RMS documentation is in desperate need of improvement.
  • nicolaunicolau Posts: 40
    Modules shouldn't be only for RPM.
  • JasonSJasonS Posts: 229
    When will we see an updated release of Cafe Duet to match the JVM in the NX processors?
  • chillchill Posts: 186
    I know this is a little belated, but I'd like to wish a happy 10th birthday to IRedit.
  • nickmnickm Posts: 152
    JasonS wrote: »
    When will we see an updated release of Cafe Duet to match the JVM in the NX processors?

I was met with a resounding shruggie when I asked the same question of multiple reps (including technical staff/managers) at InfoComm.