Home AMX User Forum MODPEDIA - The Public Repository of Modules for Everyone

EXB-REL8

Hi everyone.
I'm a newbie and I have to configure two ICSLAN modules.

I tried to connect them on a NX 4200 ICSlan ports and I tried to re-configure the netports as shown in the manual, but the ip address class won't change once the parameters are saved (don't know why).

I launch from telnet set ICSLAN and complete all the infos the system asks, but once rebooted, it switches to a 0.0.0.0 network address which brings to nothing...

So i decided to patch them directly to the ethernet and assigned static ip's to both and I try from the netlinx studio to control the device: I can send the LED-EN and LED-DIS command, but I can't switch ON or OFF the channels!!

All the fisical cabling are done and I tested all the relays, which work correctly, but I can't use the EXB channels from Code.

Anyone can give me a hint on how to "code" that?

Thanks

Comments

• Have you assigned the EXB a fixed device number and then bound it to the NX master?

Only when it appears in the device tree of the NX master will the EXB be controllable in code.
  • Did you change device ID? if not try change device id and try to control through Control device.
  • Hi everyone. Thanks for the tips, but it seems that I wasn't that newbie after all :D

The code was well written and I configured correctly the device, but the NX-4200 was broken and didn't responds to any command!

Thanks again guys