Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

MVP-8400 stuck into MVP-WDS wallstation

Hi guys,

Have a Modero 8400 stuck into a WDS wallstation which can not eject. I have the password but the motor seems to not move at all after pressing "undock" in the system pages of the TP. Any hints how I can check the WDS and take out the TP?

Thanks much in advance.

Comments

• If nothing works use a tyrap on top of the panel to release the tab that holds the panel in the dock.

Other wise, remove power of the dock, push and hold eject button and power on the dock (you need more hands).

Goodluck.
  • I posted a pic of our "tool" a while ago that works with any of the wifi touchpanels (5xxx, 84xx, 9000)
    http://www.amxforums.com/forum/technical-forum/9057-?p=94063#post94063
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    tdewild wrote: »

Other wise, remove power of the dock, push and hold eject button and power on the dock (you need more hands)..

Note that this access scheme is a recurring theme on AMX devices. By the same token, to get into the setup pages of a touch panel that has no obvious way in, reboot it while holding your finger in the middle of the screen. It will take a while, so get comfortable, but hold it until boot completes, and you'll be in SETUP.