Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Dealer website viewing problems with Firefox

Does anyone else is having problems viewing the AMX dealer site (select 'dealer site' at the bottom of te main site) with Firefox?
The site doesn't work at all, just an error message form Firefox, something about violation of a network protocol.
This has been this way for a week or so.

The site does open with Edge, though.

Using Firefox 50.1.0 on windows 10

Richard

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    I'm not at my machine right now but I was on it almost all day earlier with Firefox.
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    Using Firefox pretty much always here. No issues here (although I did uninstall FLASH due to perpetual hangs on some sites). Now anyone else notice it takes up to a minute to POST a message after you press POST here>
  • Ok, thanks for the replies. Still not working here, though. I also use Firefox almost exclusively for everything and it has always worked fine with the trade sites. I guess I'll just wait. Things like this have a tendency to just start working again after some update.

And, yes, I also noticed long delays when posting here. Longer than a minute is possible. The page displays 'working...' at the top and nothing else seems to happen. The last time I posted it timed out after a couple of minutes with an error message from the forum software, but the post did go through. I do not hope that this means were going back to the speed from a couple of months ago. Ouch,
  • Can confirm the issue here....

Firefox 50.1.0 also happens after uninstalling flash...

Something changed and they haven't noticed!
  • It also doesn't work with chrome on windows 10 on a different computer. Chrome sends back an error message: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION. The trade page doesn't open at all
    It also doesn't work with chrome on windows 10 on a different computer. Chrome sends back an error message: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION. The trade page doesn't open at all

I generally use Chrome. I just checked both my saved link directly to the trade site and then by going to the public facing site and navigating via the Trade Site link and it worked fine. I am running Windows 7. So far it's sounding like the issue pops up with later versions of Windows.
  • Win 10 (Auto Update), Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit) working fine for me.
  • Hi, you have point to: http://trade.amx.com/.
    So it works for me!
    The biggest lie in the IT world? "Browser Agnostic"
  • Orendus wrote: »
    Hi, you have point to: http://trade.amx.com/.
    So it works for me!

You're right! thanks for the tip!

I found that on the AMX main site there are three links to the trade site; one that works and two that don't.

The small text links on the bottom of the page, under the heading 'Trade Sites" do not work; they link to 'www.amx.com/trade.asp
    The large coloured 'button' just above the text area on the bottom does work; it links to http://trade.amx.com/.

Someone probably just forgot to update the links correctly, I guess.