Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

TPDesign4 MVP-7500 WUS <> WUG?

I?m developing touch panel pages with the latest version of TPDesign 4 (2.3.1 Build 353) for an MVP-7500. The MVP has the latest firmware loaded (v2.46.38)

When I create buttons and put text on them, what I see with TPDesign 4 isn?t what I get when I download the project to the panel. I?ve attached an image to illustrate what I mean.

Is there some setting I?m missing in TPDesign 4? Has anyone run across this problem before?

Thanks,
Joe

Comments

• Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    It looks like the problem comes into play when you use absolute text justification and Word Wrap = yes

I tried to attach a sample project which demonstrates this but the smallest project zipped up is 4K over the attachment file size limit.

Joe
  • Options
    Joe,

I assume that if you copied one of the offending buttons into a new empty project you would see the same thing. Perhaps you could do that and upload that file instead. Having the exact button properties will definitely help us track this down.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rob Whapham
    I assume that if you copied one of the offending buttons into a new empty project you would see the same thing.
    Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the image I posted at the top of the thread is from a new project with just that one button. Even zipped up the project is just a tad too big to post here. If you want to email me, I?d be glad to reply with a copy of the test project file.

In lieu of that I?ve attached an image that shows the properties of said button. I didn?t show the programming tab. Feedback is channel and codes are set to none. If you need any other info please let me know.

Thanks,
    Joe
  • Options
    No other info needed; I was able to reproduce the problem. That will certainly help us figure out whether TPDesign4 or the firmware is at fault and take care of it. And, FYI, this is not limited to MVP-7500 panels (as I expected). It will happen on them all.
  • Options
    The only panel I have at my disposal right now is an MVP-7500 so I couldn't confirm anything other than that. Thanks for the update.

Joe