Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Mio Remotes

Need to take a look into the Mio remotes. What are the main differences and which one works the best? Any experience so far? Thanks!

Comments

• Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    bob wrote: »
    Need to take a look into the Mio remotes. What are the main differences and which one works the best? Any experience so far? Thanks!

Here is a link to a pdf with their differences which you can find on the AMX web site Products -> Remotes:

https://trade.amx.com/assets/literature/Chart-Remotes.pdf

Here is a list of their similarities which you can also find by just going to the AMX web site:

1) They are all discontinued.

List of which one works best?

1) RTI T2x
  • a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    When did the R4 get disco'd? I thought that one was going to last a while, now that most of the bugs have been worked out. AMX now has no remotes, no tstats, no door stations, a few very similar touch panels. and a number of new keypads (same as old ones but with ethernet rather than Axlink)? Bizarre.
    Paul
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    a_riot42 wrote: »
    When did the R4 get disco'd? I thought that one was going to last a while, now that most of the bugs have been worked out. AMX now has no remotes, no tstats, no door stations, a few very similar touch panels. and a number of new keypads (same as old ones but with ethernet rather than Axlink)? Bizarre.
    Paul
    They've made it extremely hard to sell AMX. If I cared to a do another AMX system I would use Joe's RTI module to bridge an RTI remote to control AMX but my current mind set is why bother with AMX at all, I'd rather down sell capabilities then work with a company who doesn't want to work with its dealers and programmers and with out programming every spare hiur of my life I actually now have a life so there's a silver lining.