Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Pete Stauber - AMX Support guy

Hey all - Just passing on my well wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery for our friend Pete Stauber at AMX Tech Support. Many of you who call into TS know his phone greeting well; "This is Pete!" Pet's been pretty ill and has been in the hospital. Get well soon my friend!
E

Comments

• I love Pete!! So sorry to here this. Feel better buddy!!!
  • DavidRDavidR Posts: 62
    Sorry to hear... get well soon
  • nicolaunicolau Posts: 40
    Pete is great! Get well soon!
  • MLaletasMLaletas Posts: 226
    Prayers going to him and his family. I loved talking to him on the phone, "yep this is pete".
  • Pete is always a joy to work with, prayers for a speedy recovery!
  • chillchill Posts: 186
    Pete is a good guy, and one of the best people AMX has. All the best to him.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    The latest update I have is that he's improved and is being moved from the hospital to rehab. I believe he's been dealing with a DVT blood clot. (This from his facebook posts - please don't rely on me as an accurate nor appropriate source of information) he seems to be doing much better. I will pass on your well-wishes to him.
  • PyroGuyPyroGuy Posts: 121
    Pete is a guy who was always willing to help and teach. As a less sophisticated AMX guy, he taught me a lot and bailed me out of a number of traps. Get well soon Pete - we need guys like you!

Mike - from Canada
  • JoeJoe Posts: 99

Hope Pete is doing well! He's been my go-to tech support guy for 15 years. Always seemed to know the solutions to my many problems.