Home AMX User Forum AMX RPM Forum
Options

Can I modify, edit, or create my own macros when using RPM?

Macros can be modified, edited, and deleted. Tasks within macros can be added, deleted, or edited, as well as the sequence changed, including timed waits.

Comments

• Options
    What if I have an A/V device that is not listed in the RPM library,
    How can I add it??

is it applicable to modify the code to add some code manually, especially for the devices that are not included?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Super Moderator Posts: 0
    It is not possible to modify any code in RPM outside of the web interface or write any custom code in Netlinx Studio. This is done to keep the integrity of the code intact provide a guaranteed positive outcome and successful project deployment.
  • Options
    MyrmidonMyrmidon Posts: 0
    Please add in support for macros that allows us access to trigger the relays or digital I/Os from choosing the processor as a device in the macros section. Also, please allow us to enter in custom serial strings into RPM as well. That way we are offered more flexibility when using RPM.
  • Options
    Myrmidon wrote: »
    Please add in support for macros that allows us access to trigger the relays or digital I/Os from choosing the processor as a device in the macros section. Also, please allow us to enter in custom serial strings into RPM as well. That way we are offered more flexibility when using RPM.

We will add these items to the feature request list. Thank you for your feedback.
  • Options
    HarybaldHarybald Posts: 1
  • Options
    Nice ideas! We will add this to our FR list.