Home AMX User Forum AMX RPM Forum

Load Time out Device driver for Video Projector has failed to load. (timeout)

Hi,
I am getting this error "Load Time out Device driver for Video Projector has failed to load. (timeout): after loading an rpmx file onto an Enova DVX2210HD-SP. I have an AMX 4.3" wall mount touch panel connected to it.
All the audio and video switching functions work perfectly with the exception of powering on or off the projector (Projectiondesign F35)

I installed another set of same of equipment in another meeting room and projector control and switching works fine.
I used the F80 drivers available from AMX and it responds perfectly over LAN connection.

How can I get the projector drivers to load fully so as to get the controls working.

Thanks

Charles

Comments

• Hi, I managed to resolve this issue by reinstalling the firmware on the Enova box. The drivers are loading correctly and the controls are also functioning perfectly.

Thanks

Truedata wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am getting this error "Load Time out Device driver for Video Projector has failed to load. (timeout): after loading an rpmx file onto an Enova DVX2210HD-SP. I have an AMX 4.3" wall mount touch panel connected to it.
    All the audio and video switching functions work perfectly with the exception of powering on or off the projector (Projectiondesign F35)

I installed another set of same of equipment in another meeting room and projector control and switching works fine.
    I used the F80 drivers available from AMX and it responds perfectly over LAN connection.

How can I get the projector drivers to load fully so as to get the controls working.

Thanks

Charles
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Super Moderator Posts: 0
    Good to hear the firmware update resolved the issue.