Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

I can't seem to find a way to search for the new/unread posts Does this forum have this feature. And before you ask, I did check to see if my firmware was up-to-date and my computer is plugged in.

Comments

• What OS are you running? :D

There is a Recent Discussions button on the right-hand side nav ----->

Is that what you're looking for?

• That was kind of annoying as ALL the posts showed up as 'NEW' but as I start to go through , it clears the new and I'll just pretend that the 'new' items aren't new any more.

• The 'old' forum had a new/unread button for posts since your last visit. 'recent Discussions' doen't really sounds like it's the same thing. Is it?
    BTW: how do mark posts as 'read / mark all as read'; right now I have 10200 unread posts. Can't see an obvious way and it's a bit annoying

• @zack.boyd and @richardherman There are two options for this. If you click the gear icon on the top-right of your screen, you have the option to select "Mark All Viewed" or "Mark Category Viewed." This will either mark all unread ("New") posts as read, or just the new threads in that particular category that you're in, respectively.

If you only see "Mark All Viewed" it's because you are not drilled down into one particular category.