Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Is it possible to run only two ASB cards in a DGX 6400

Need to get a room up with the ASB upgrade kit for DGX 6400 and only two cards showed up. Is it possible to run the DGX 6400 with one input and one output card until the second cards arrive (BCS code changes, etc)?

Answers

• Options
    quirkquirk Posts: 28
    edited November 2018

EDIT: I should have waited to finish my coffee before reading and responding. I completely misread your question the first time through.

The correct answer is no, you need both pairs in order for them to work. Without both pairs the audio subsystem will not start.

• Options

Hey Kyle, thanks for the response. Ended up emailing w/ Matt and found out sub system will not start without all cards installed. Just wanted to leave this comment in case someone does a keyword search on ASB and/or DGX 6400
    again thanks

• Options
    quirkquirk Posts: 28

@huttencm said:
    Hey Kyle, thanks for the response. Ended up emailing w/ Matt and found out sub system will not start without all cards installed. Just wanted to leave this comment in case someone does a keyword search on ASB and/or DGX 6400
    again thanks

Hey @huttencm, I edited my response. I think I'll wait to browse the forums until the afternoon from now on. :D