Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion

SSH Connection to a Biamp TesiraForte AI mixer

I spent a bunch of time writing the code necessary to talk to our first Biamp mixer. This was also my first foray into SSH connections. Please feel free to use my code; it is a thank you for all of the valuable information I have gleaned from this forum.

Comments

• DEFINE_DEVICE
    dvMIXER_IP = 0:4:0 //BIAMP TESIRAFORTE AI MIXER

DEFINE_VARIABLE
    NON_VOLATILE CHAR sMixerBuffer[256]; //ARRAY TO STORE TEXT FROM THE MIXER
    VOLATILE INTEGER nMixer_Connected //Variable to track state of SSH connection between master and mixer

//MIXER FUNCTIONS
    DEFINE_FUNCTION fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_OPEN()
    {
    SSH_CLIENT_OPEN(4, '172.28.115.131', 22, 'admin', 'KAR309biAmp', '/ certs/id_rsa', '') //OPEN A SECURE SHELL CONSOLE SESSION WITH THE MIXER. I am leaving the privateKeyPathname and privateKeyPassphrase empty, as I am sending the password and have not created a private key.
    }

DEFINE_FUNCTION fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE()
    {
    SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE(4) //CLOSE THE SECURE SHELL CONSOLE SESSION WITH THE MIXER
    }

//Here is an example of one of my mixer functions to show the syntax that works for me.
    //The contents of the string literal will vary depending on the programming inside the mixer, but the hex line feed is appropriate.
    DEFINE_FUNCTION fnMIC_MUTE_ON() //MIC MUTE ON
    {
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'Input1 set mute 1 true',$0A" //MUTE INPUT 1
    }

//When the user launches an Audio-Only or Audio-Visual Presentation, that code section includes...
    fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_OPEN(); //ESTABLISH COMMUNICATION WITH THE MIXER

WAIT_UNTIL (nMixer_Connected == 1) //Wait until a SSH connection has been established between the master and the mixer.
    {
    //Mute inputs, set default volume levels, etc.
    }

//When the user is finished and chooses System Shutdown, that code section includes...
    //I send several strings to place the mixer in my preferred default state, then I wait four seconds for the strings to soak in, then I close the SSH connection.
    WAIT 40 //WAIT 4 SECONDS FROM PUSH
    {
    fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE() //STOP COMMUNICATION WITH THE MIXER
    }

• and
    DEFINE_START
    //MIXER BUFFER
    CREATE_BUFFER dvMIXER_IP, sMixerBuffer; //CREATES A LINK BETWEEN MIXER STRING EVENTS AND THE VARIABLE

• and

I will post the data event in two chunks, or complete, once I figure out how to post a large code snippet.

• DATA_EVENT [dvMIXER_IP] //Biamp TesiraForte AI
    {
    ONLINE:
    {
    nMixer_Connected = 1 //Set the variable to track state of SSH connection between master and mixer
    }
    OFFLINE:
    {
    nMixer_Connected = 0 //Set the variable to track state of SSH connection between master and mixer
    }
    STRING: //DURING NEGOTIATION OF THE SSH CONNECTION, WE WANT TO REFUSE ALL OPTIONS, RESULTING IN A RAW CONNECTION
    {
    IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$18',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO TERMINAL TYPE)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$18',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$18',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T TERMINAL TYPE)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$20',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO TERMINAL SPEED)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$20',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$20',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T TERMINAL SPEED)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$23',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DISPLAY LOCATION)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$23',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$23',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T DISPLAY LOCATION)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$27',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO NEW ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$27',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$27',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T NEW ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$24',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$24',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$24',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$03',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$03',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$03',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$01',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO ECHO)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$01',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$01',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T ECHO)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$22',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO LINEMODE)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$22',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$22',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T LINEMODE)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$1F',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO NEGOTIATE ABOUT WINDOW SIZE)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$1F',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$1F',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T NEGOTIATE ABOUT WINDOW SIZE)
    }

• continued...
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$05',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL STATUS)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$05',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$05',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T STATUS)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$21',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO REMOTE FLOW CONTROL)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$21',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$21',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T REMOTE FLOW CONTROL)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$01',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL ECHO)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$01',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$01',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T ECHO)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$06',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO TIMING MARK)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$06',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$06',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T TIMING MARK)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$00',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO BINARY TRANSMISSION)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$00',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$00',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T BINARY TRANSMISSION)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$03',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$03',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$03',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$01',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL ECHO)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$01',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$01',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T ECHO)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$0A',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO USE CARRIAGE RETURN)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$0A',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$0A',$0A"; //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T USE CARRIAGE RETURN)
    }
    ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$0D,$0A,Welcome to the Tesira Text Protocol Server,$0D,$0A',1)) //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WELCOME...)
    {
    REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$0D,$0A,Welcome to the Tesira Text Protocol Server,$0D,$0A',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
    }
    ELSE
    {
    CLEAR_BUFFER sMixerBuffer //This command sets the contents of the specified text buffer to zero; therefore, subsequent GET_BUFFER_CHAR calls will not return anything. The CLEAR_BUFFER command does not modify the data in the buffer, just the internal length value.
    }
    }
    ONERROR:
    {
    //
    }
    }

• I did not do anything with ONERROR, as I have not yet had problems.
    The data event checks for and parses all the suggested possible negotiation strings, as documented in the Biamp Tesira Text Protocol manual.
    I hope this saves someone some time. This forum has saved me a considerable amount of time over the years. Thank you.

• Nice! Thanks for posting. The detailed documentation on session negotiation is particularly sweet. :)

• fogled@mizzoufogled@mizzou Posts: 549
    edited February 2019

If anyone is willing to share the trick of getting this forum to show space/tab indents in code posts, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

• I would happily upload an AXS file with my code snippets, or post with a best practice. Can't find the help files for this forum. Some stuff is just too darn technical. Sigh.

• @zasadat said:
    Some stuff is just too darn technical. Sigh.

No, that can't be right... according to the footnote it's made with <3 . Clearly, you're wrong... :D

• JasonSJasonS Posts: 229
    I am curious why the sMixerBuffer is Non Volatile?
  • After reviewing the variable keywords in the Netlinx manual, it appears as though I declared the buffer as NONVOLATILE mistakenly. I do indeed wish to have the buffer cleared at power-down or reload. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, JasonS.

• This should be easier to read.

DEFINE_DEVICE
    dvMIXER_IP  =   0:4:0   //BIAMP TESIRAFORTE AI MIXER

DEFINE_VARIABLE
    VOLATILE CHAR sMixerBuffer[256];    //ARRAY TO STORE TEXT FROM THE MIXER
    VOLATILE INTEGER nMixer_Connected       //Variable to track state of SSH connection between master and mixer

//MIXER FUNCTIONS
    DEFINE_FUNCTION fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_OPEN()
    {
        SSH_CLIENT_OPEN(4, '172.28.115.131', 22, 'username', 'password', '/ certs/id_rsa', '')  //OPEN A SECURE SHELL CONSOLE SESSION WITH THE MIXER. I am leaving the privateKeyPathname and privateKeyPassphrase empty, as I am sending the password and have not created a private key.
    }

DEFINE_FUNCTION fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE()
    {
        SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE(4)     //CLOSE THE SECURE SHELL CONSOLE SESSION WITH THE MIXER
    }

//Here is an example of one of my mixer functions to show the syntax that works for me.
    //The contents of the string literal will vary depending on the programming inside the mixer, but the hex line feed is appropriate.
    DEFINE_FUNCTION fnMIC_MUTE_ON()             //MIC MUTE ON
    {
        SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'Input1 set mute 1 true',$0A"  //MUTE INPUT 1
    }

//When the user launches an Audio-Only or Audio-Visual Presentation, that code section includes...
    fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_OPEN();              //ESTABLISH COMMUNICATION WITH THE MIXER

WAIT_UNTIL (nMixer_Connected == 1)          //Wait until a SSH connection has been established between the master and the mixer.
    {
        //Mute inputs, set default volume levels, etc.
    }    

//When the user is finished and chooses System Shutdown, that code section includes...
    //I send several strings to place the mixer in my preferred default state, then I wait four seconds for the strings to soak in, then I close the SSH connection.
    WAIT 40             //WAIT 4 SECONDS FROM PUSH
    {
        fnMIXER_SSH_CLIENT_CLOSE()      //STOP COMMUNICATION WITH THE MIXER
    }

DEFINE_START
    //MIXER BUFFER
    CREATE_BUFFER dvMIXER_IP, sMixerBuffer; //CREATES A LINK BETWEEN MIXER STRING EVENTS AND THE VARIABLE

• and

DATA_EVENT [dvMIXER_IP]                     //Biamp TesiraForte AI
    {
        ONLINE:
        {
            nMixer_Connected = 1                //Set the variable to track state of SSH connection between master and mixer
        }
        OFFLINE:
        {
            nMixer_Connected = 0                //Set the variable to track state of SSH connection between master and mixer
        }
        STRING:     //DURING NEGOTIATION OF THE SSH CONNECTION, WE WANT TO REFUSE ALL OPTIONS, RESULTING IN A RAW CONNECTION
        {
            IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$18',1))  //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO TERMINAL TYPE)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$18',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$18',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T TERMINAL TYPE)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$20',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO TERMINAL SPEED)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$20',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$20',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T TERMINAL SPEED)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$23',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DISPLAY LOCATION)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$23',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$23',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T DISPLAY LOCATION)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$27',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO NEW ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$27',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$27',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T NEW ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$24',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$24',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$24',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T ENVIRONMENT OPTION)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$03',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
            {
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$03',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$01',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO ECHO)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$01',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$01',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T ECHO)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$22',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO LINEMODE)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$22',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$22',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T LINEMODE)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$1F',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO NEGOTIATE ABOUT WINDOW SIZE)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$1F',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$1F',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T NEGOTIATE ABOUT WINDOW SIZE)
            }
    //continued

• //and

ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$05',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL STATUS)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$05',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$05',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T STATUS)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$21',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO REMOTE FLOW CONTROL)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$21',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$21',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T REMOTE FLOW CONTROL)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$01',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL ECHO)
            {
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$01',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T ECHO)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$06',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO TIMING MARK)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$06',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$06',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T TIMING MARK)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$00',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO BINARY TRANSMISSION)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$00',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$00',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T BINARY TRANSMISSION)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$03',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
            {
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$03',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T SUPPRESS GO AHEAD)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FB,$01',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WILL ECHO)
            {
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FE,$01',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(DON'T ECHO)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$0A',1))     //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(DO USE CARRIAGE RETURN)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$FF,$FD,$0A',1) //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            SEND_STRING dvMIXER_IP, "'$FF,$FC,$0A',$0A";    //SEND A RESPONSE...(WON'T USE CARRIAGE RETURN)
            }
            ELSE IF (FIND_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$0D,$0A,Welcome to the Tesira Text Protocol Server,$0D,$0A',1))      //IF THE SPECIFIED STRING (sMixerBuffer) CONTAINS THE SPECIFIED SEQUENCE OF CHARACTERS...(WELCOME...)
            {
            REMOVE_STRING(sMixerBuffer,'$0D,$0A,Welcome to the Tesira Text Protocol Server,$0D,$0A',1)  //This function removes characters from the specified string. All characters up to and including the first occurrence of the specified sequence are removed.
            }
            ELSE
            {
            CLEAR_BUFFER sMixerBuffer       //This command sets the contents of the specified text buffer to zero; therefore, subsequent GET_BUFFER_CHAR calls will not return anything. The CLEAR_BUFFER command does not modify the data in the buffer, just the internal length value.
            }
        }
        ONERROR:
        {
            //
        }
    }

• Oh yeah, probably not a "best practice" to post code with credentials...