Home AMX User Forum Duet/Cafe Duet

Did AMX remove all the Extron Duet modules from their online database?

I can't find any Extron Duet modules from their online database. So is QSC. And so happen they both offer control element now.

Comments

• Don't think there ever were Extron modules (Duet or NetLinx)

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
    You can search here... I see 78 results for Extron and 2 for QSC:

https://trade.amx.com/Net/Inconcert/Devices/InConcertMainPage.aspx

You can get there in the future from AMX.com by selecting Support --> Downloads --> Search Device Modules
  • Rob, come on.. In the (Extron) list you linked to, are 78 items, of which 77 are 20 to 13 years old and none of these is a module. very surprising, the 1 remaining is a MVC-121 Duet module from march 2019...

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
    edited June 2019
    > @richardherman said:
    > Rob, come on.. In the (Extron) list you linked to, are 78 items, of which 77 are 20 to 13 years old and none of these is a module. very surprising, the 1 remaining is a MVC-121 Duet module from march 2019...

Understood. @albertu didn't specify a specific model... just asked about "any" Extron modules.

If you need a specific module, let me know and I can search or put in a request. Or, Extron devices typically have a published API that can be utilized for straight serial control... no module needed.
  • tombadgertombadger Posts: 17

Most Extron Duet modules disappeared when Extron started offering control systems.
    Same happened with Kramer Duet modules later on.

Since lots of modules are provided by manufacturers they might decided to withdraw some of them.
    It might have also been AMX move.
    You never know.