Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

AMX project docs examples

Would someone please point out where I can get examples of equipment list, control system drawing and power diagram?

I recall I saw it somewhere on AMX web site but could not recover them so far... Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reese JacobsReese Jacobs Posts: 347
    AMX project docs examples

The only place I have seen sample documents for these was as part of AMX online courses. Check out the Training section of the website and in particular the AMX University class for AMX Designer and the online tutorials for Quest for Power and Basics of Control. I don't recall seeing the design information you noted in any other places but perhaps someone else has some ideas. Those were the references I used when I was preparing for the AMX Designer certification 2-3 years ago.

Reese
  • maxifoxmaxifox Posts: 209
    Thank you Reese. I have checked online tutorials you mentioned but did not find the docs. I remember, there was an example installation for army recruitment bus, I guess I saw the files there. I will also ask AMX support for help...
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Hi Maxifox, I can send you a sample of a wiring diagram I did up a few years ago for my designer cert. AMX has a copy of it so I'm not worried about anyone using it for an example. :)
  • maxifoxmaxifox Posts: 209
    Thomas, I would be grateful for all the examples. Indeed I do not have equipment list and power diagram. If you can please send them as well (what I am interested is what to put there and how it looks - I am using Visio). Please use private messaging. Thank you in advance.