Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

network problem. DGX 32x32 broadcast two ip adress

ngueugangngueugang Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in AMX Technical Discussion

hello ,i have a problem with a dgx 32x32 matrix. we discover that the matrix broadcast 2 ip adresse.
the main ip that we initialy configure was x.y.z.81 when pinging matrix we have another adresse x.y.z.2 . connection by telnet give the result that it is the main CPU card . how can i clear one of the two ip adress just to keep one ip (x.y.z.81)
how can i remplace the CPU card of the DGX 32x32?
Thank in advance for your answer

Comments

• Options

Hopefully someone with more experience will give you a detailed answer, but just be sure you're not actually looking at the ICS Lan IP address when you're telneting in. If you change that 192.18 adress, you will lose control of the switcher dev 5002.

• Options

When connected by telnet to the DGX, i received this feed back "DGX shell' prompt . Using "ipconfig" command show that the second ip addresse come from ethernet port 1 and it is an static ip adresse. how can i delete that ip adresse ?

• Options

Is this a DGX3200? If so, you have a typical network port for use on the LAN, and then there is an internal network on the ICSLAN port. Some customers did not want to populate the box with 64 end points and consume 65 IP addresses on the corporate LAN. ICSLan solves this by having an internal network and only exposing the chassi IP address to the LAN. You cannot delete the ICSLan IP, but it is not exposed over the LAN and you cannot traverse the two networks. You cannot even configure it to do so if you wanted to.