Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Hardware/Software ideas and requests

13»

Comments

• shanemshanem Posts: 28
    In TPD4 Help section do a search for "Selection Tool". It should be documented in there.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Include File Syntax Highlighting

I'm not sure if this has ever been mentioned, but I'd love to see the ability for NetLinx Studio to add definitions in INCLUDE FILES to other files within your project (visibly). The advantage I see in this is orginization. We could make include files specific to rooms, floors, keypads, touchpanels, or just contain variables or constants. Then, any file in our project can access these definitions, are highlighted and put in the drop-down box.

Hopefuly I explained it well enough. Getting late . . .
  • Wow this is getting really BIG, so I hope that this hasn't been mentioned in the previous 5000 ideas. It would be nice to 'X' value the time or date.
  • "Delete unused graphics" in TPDesign4

The C******* feature "delete all unused graphics" in the resource manager would be very usefull! I think this feature is easy to implement for the developers of TPDesign4 as well....
  • That would be handy, easier to track the graphics that you have.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    It would be nice to 'X' value the time or date.
    Could you explain?
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    It would be nice to have 'select all' in the 'communication settings' of studio. This way I could blanket send such things as 'update time' and maybe 'update firmware' in 1 shot. I know that this feature would be for people that have many 'masters' in one location.
  • Not sure how useful this would be but i get requests from quite a few uk dealer that they would like a function adding to the 'Text' section of 'States' in TP4 that would allow you to change the angle that the text is viewed at, ie. just some as basic as Horizontal or vertical.
    Not as is
    V
    E
    R
    T
    I
    C
    A
    L,

But as in rotating along the Z-axis but 90 degrees anti clockwise.. it would mean people would have to import the text as PNG's if they wanted to do this in there design..

just a thought =:o)