Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Rfi

Hi everyone,
does anyone know how can I find out the progress of an issue from AMX tech support? They have already sent me an RFI number but I don't know how I can use this... Is there a part on AMX site that I can look for ?

George

Comments

• Hi everyone,
    does anyone know how can I find out the progress of an issue from AMX tech support? They have already sent me an RFI number but I don't know how I can use this... Is there a part on AMX site that I can look for ?

George

George

I am not sure what an RFI number is. If you are referring to returning something to be serviced, that would be an RMA (return material authorization.)

Please clarify.
  • Thanks for your reply... I have not returned anything to be serviced. We have a programming issue for a module that something is going wrong. This issue has already forwarded on the AMX ITG department and we have to reference RFI #5148 for inquiries into the progression of this fix.

George
  • Thank you for the clarification. I am not aware of web site access to programming issues. I suggest you call AMX tech support for status.
  • maxifoxmaxifox Posts: 209
    George,

Most likely RFI here means "Request For Information" as it is a usual acronym in project management.