Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Picture Request

Hey guys & gals,

Has anyone done an install with a plasma (or LCD) next to a fireplace and has pictures? One of our builders I guess wants to see what it'd look like, and I can come up with only two poor pictures from a Google Image search.

If anyone has any pictures you'd be willing to share with me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know it's an odd request, but searching the web returns poor results. Email or PM me if someone can share.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Hm, do it all the time, actually. Here's a typical one - the raw pic, and the retouched version that became the backdrop on the touchpanel screen. The picture on the plasma screen is photoshopped - it's actually the fountain in the customer's front yard, and kind of the motif for the whole system. A large version of that picture is the backdrop for the whole-house panels.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Dave, thanks for the pics; but I actually need a picture of the plasma next to - either to the right or left of - the fireplace, not above. Somewhat of a different layout, at least to me. Not sure how common it is.

Sorry for the confusion.
  • champchamp Posts: 261
    Photoshop is the way
    (or Gimp)

I have taken photos of a few clients walls and photoshopped in a plasma to give them an idea of how it will look.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Ugh - I was hoping nobody would say that - lol.
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    champ wrote:
    Photoshop is the way

lmao. I've got to try that.