Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Infocomm Announcement

Item number 5 lists Orlando Hot Spots as:

With hundreds of shows (and hundreds of thousands of slot machines), Vegas has plenty to offer for fun. Use the boxes below to explore Vegas attractions, entertainment, dining and transportation.

Also, the page title is: AMX - Infocomm 2006 - Vegas Hot Spots

Since all of the locations listed are in Florida, I am guessing that someone just copied and pasted some content from a CES announcement and forget to change a couple of items.

Jeff

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Administrator Posts: 0
    It doesn't say that :)
    Thanks Jeff..
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    I apologize, must be lacking caffeine. ;)

Jeff
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Heh, no, they saw your post and fixed it ... your lack of caffeine wasn't making you see things, it was making you miss the tone of that response. And they did thank you for the heads-up :).
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    I got what they were saying (hence the ;) ) but I guess the lack of caffeine affected my ability to indicate such :)
  • AutoTechAutoTech Posts: 14
    AMX happenings

I got the email about the hotel AMX; I'm wondering if anyone has information about the various AMX get togethers? I'ld hate to schedule other events at these times.
  • AutoTech wrote:
    I got the email about the hotel AMX; I'm wondering if anyone has information about the various AMX get togethers? I'ld hate to schedule other events at these times.

The safe thing to do is leave your total schedule open for AMX. ;)