Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Nice but where is?

Hello everyone.
The new web pages seems a big improvemnent in design and ease of use, so a big thumbs up to all at AMX. Nice job. I have 1 question however. On the old web page under training I was able to see my certification info and download the AMX ACE logo image for my level, where is this now located?

Comments

• vincenvincen Posts: 526
    Hello everyone.
    The new web pages seems a big improvemnent in design and ease of use, so a big thumbs up to all at AMX. Nice job. I have 1 question however. On the old web page under training I was able to see my certification info and download the AMX ACE logo image for my level, where is this now located?

You should chech the other thread in same forum about new website where I requested that already ;)

Vinc
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Opps,sry I was a little rushed earlier and missed it. Oh well now AMX has 2 treads on the same subject. ;) (or I really should look into get contacts)
  • KmclaneKmclane Posts: 33
    Ace cert icons
    vincen wrote:
    You should chech the other thread in same forum about new website where I requested that already ;)

Vincèn

I can't find your original post that mentions the logo problem, did you get an answer?
    Keith