Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

TPD 4 Error

TPD4 v2.5.0, Build 452, Border Version 3

I can connect to my master fine but when I try to downlaod to my panel I receive an error.
"Error creating temporary files for transfer"

I have found in my resource manager that two of my images continually say 'loading'
and are never displayed. If I try to delete or rename them I receive the error
"An error condition occurred while performing this task.
Please contact Technical Support."

Obviously I have a corrupt file.
How can I fix it without re-building the entire panel file?
Any ideas?
Is there a file repair utility?

Cheers

Mush

Comments

• Options
    mush wrote:
    TPD4 v2.5.0, Build 452, Border Version 3

I can connect to my master fine but when I try to downlaod to my panel I receive an error.
    "Error creating temporary files for transfer"

I have found in my resource manager that two of my images continually say 'loading'
    and are never displayed. If I try to delete or rename them I receive the error
    "An error condition occurred while performing this task.
    Please contact Technical Support."

Obviously I have a corrupt file.
    How can I fix it without re-building the entire panel file?
    Any ideas?
    Is there a file repair utility?

Cheers

Mush

The file is corrupted.
    One "quick and dirty" workaround is to transfer the file by NetLinx Studio because Studio does some kind of "binary transfer", that means it will not open the TPD4 file internally.

One more workaround we know is to try saving the file again by "Save as different panel type" with a new name. Use a panel type with the same resolution (for example if the corrupt file is a CV12 file, try to save it as 1200V file).

If this not helps, you may have to create a completely new panel file, and to copy every single page from the old to the new. After all pages and popups are copied, check the pageflips by menu function PANEL -> VERIFY PAGE FLIPS

I hope this helps.