Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Residential Forum
Options

Tpi4

Having issues with RSS feeds. It is getting stuck and Ive rebooted the master, rebooted the tpi. This is the error message I am getting
>08/27 12:05:47.28 WARN :GfImage Error Jpeg Start: JPEG from memory
08/27 12:05:47.28 WARN :GfImage Error Png Start: PNG from memory
08/27 12:05:47.37 WARN :GfImage Error Jpeg Start: JPEG from memory
08/27 12:05:47.37 WARN :GfImage Error Png Start: PNG from memory
08/27 12:05:49.38 WARN :GfImage Error Jpeg Start: JPEG from memory
08/27 12:05:49.38 WARN :GfImage Error Png Start: PNG from memory
08/27 12:05:49.47 WARN :GfImage Error Jpeg Start: JPEG from memory
08/27 12:05:49.47 WARN :GfImage Error Png Start: PNG from memory
08/27 12:05:51.48 WARN :GfImage Error Jpeg Start: JPEG from memory

Im still waiting on the new updated chip from my dealer. But in the meantime any thoughts??
How do i clear the memory errors???

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    That's a new one to me :( . I would try re-loading the panel file first, but if you are getting it from an RSS feed, perhaps the connection is down.
  • Options
    ClingpeachClingpeach Posts: 156
    Dave, it scares me when YOU havent seen this before. I did what you suggested before i posted. Even loaded a blank file to try clear the error.
    My programmer also suggested that theres something wrong with the RSS feeds. However, he can only look at it on the weekend. He always finds out the issues. Oh well I have to have PATIENCE..
    Which I never have...
  • Options
    An updaed chip was added to the TPI via my dealer. It was done to enable connectivity to other G4 panels. By using this chip it knocked out the resolution settings. I had to downgrade the resolution in order for all my cameras to work.
    How is this possible. Its not really acceptable.
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    What are you doing with RSS Feeds? Are you using some sort of module to put them on your touchpanel?
  • Options
    My last post didnt have anything to do with the RSS feeds. I merely posted there as it had to do with my TPI.
    I am not a programmer and cannot answer your last question..Sorry