Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Job Opening in Bay Area - Full Time Programmer

Wirespeed is a small software engineering company in the San Francisco Bay Area. We've been in business for six years, and we're looking to add another full time AMX programmer to our team. You can learn more about us at www.wspeed.com.

We primarily work at our clients' offices located throughout the Bay Area. You will be representing our company in front of our clients, so a professional attitude and excellent communication skills are required. Reliable transportation is also necessary.

Job Requirements:
• BS in Computer Science
• Interest in AV and Home Theater
• Basic Understanding of Computer Networking

Other Desirable Skills:
• XHTML, CSS, Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Java
• Computer and Network Security
• User Interface Design

If interested, please email your resume to todd@wspeed.com. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    i see you do both ******** and AMX. We try to do the same at my company, but i'm having difficulties switching between the two.
    Do you have a dedicated ******** programmer, or do you 2 both do ******** and AMX?
  • Options
    wirespeed wrote:
    Wirespeed is a small AMX programming company in the SF Bay Area.

Gosh, I'm terribly sorry if I'm just an ignorant foreigner, but what country would that be in?
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    Gosh, I'm terribly sorry if I'm just an ignorant foreigner, but what country would that be in?

san fransisco?
  • Options
    yuri wrote:
    i see you do both ******** and AMX. We try to do the same at my company, but i'm having difficulties switching between the two.
    Do you have a dedicated ******** programmer, or do you 2 both do ******** and AMX?

Yes, we do both. What kind of problems do you have switching between the two?