Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware AutoPatch Forum

AMX acquired Autopatch

I am very happy to see that AMX has acquired Autopatch. We have used Autopatch switchers for years and they are some of the most reliable products we install. I hope the AMX integration with the Autopatch products will be transparent now. The new PrecisLT w/DSP will be our for sure replacement to the AS16 audio switcher as long as a dedicated module is created to the PrecisLT to handle all the DSP functions. Thumbs up to AMX for acquiring Autopatch.

Ricardo

Comments

• Nice, what else can I say. :)
  • JoeJoe Posts: 99
    Wow, that's huge!
  • does that mean the autopatch margin will go up :)
  • This is a great move by AMX and one that does not really surprise me, I look forward to seeing what lies ahead.
  • the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    I'm waiting for an Autopatch Precis LT with DSP to be integrated with an NI-2100 in a single box to begin competing with Adagio for the jobs that the budget is just a little too low to get into the AMX arena.

Could be a cool little 8 zone DA system if AMX could finally come up with some decent less expensive keypads.
  • And don't forget some great Zigbee devices now that they have a server for that. But then this is the autopatch forum, oops.