Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

G3 HTML on NI-700

Hello all
It's been a long while since I've done this and I can't seem to get it to work.
I have a NI-700 hooked to a projector at a remote site. I don't have any user interfaces(client only wanted the projector remote, don't ask ;) ) I want to be able to remotely monitor the projectors status and if need be control it. I took a G3 design I had and downloaded it as a HTML to the NI-700. When I log onto the NI-700 I see the G3 HTML name but when I goto open it I only get a grey box with no buttons. Any ideas? I'm running java 1.4.

Comments

• Options
    Hello all
    It's been a long while since I've done this and I can't seem to get it to work.
    I have a NI-700 hooked to a projector at a remote site. I don't have any user interfaces(client only wanted the projector remote, don't ask ;) ) I want to be able to remotely monitor the projectors status and if need be control it. I took a G3 design I had and downloaded it as a HTML to the NI-700. When I log onto the NI-700 I see the G3 HTML name but when I goto open it I only get a grey box with no buttons. Any ideas? I'm running java 1.4.

- What TPD3 version? Should be 3.16 Build 200
    - converted for WebLinx instead of NetLinx in TPD3?
    - Do you get the Java cup logo in the grey box?
    - What firmware of NI-700? If Duet, check the Duet mem and set it to 3-5MByte.

Regards,
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    I'm using TPD3 build 200
    Double checked that I was using Netlinx and not weblinx.
    No java cup in the box
    Latest firmware and queue size up todate.

After a few good moments of wacking my head on the wall I found that my browser was the issue. This was odd because I was able to see other HTML pages that were setup on different controllers okay. For whatever reason the java was set to MS java, I changed the setting to Sun java and it works. I only found this out after the HTML worked with IE 6 and not Maxthon.
  • Options
    Hope the wall is still alive :)

Maybe these Java pages were created with an older version of TPD3.....