Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Forum "Last Post"

What happened to the "last post XX minutes ago" display. I found that very useful to take a quick glance to see what was fresh & new. Now I have to know what day it is.

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    vining wrote:
    Now I have to know what day it is.

I hate when that happens :)

It looks like there has been a forum software update - I haven't been paying close attention, but the version running has a 2007 copyright, so it changed this year at least. No doubt it's the new default, and can probably be changed by admin.
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    vining wrote:
    What happened to the "last post XX minutes ago" display. I found that very useful to take a quick glance to see what was fresh & new. Now I have to know what day it is.
    Quoted for greater justice. I noticed this change happen between yesterday and the day before. I think the time and date is useful for older posts (So if I'm looking at an old thread I can see how quickly people replied to each other) but for recent posts (posts that happened < 1 day ago) it is more conveinient to see a post in terms of how many minutes / hrs ago it happened. This would be the best of both worlds, but if that is not possible I like vining would prefer to go back the way it was.
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I'm still waiting!!

Let's go you Forum Admin people!
  • champchamp Posts: 261
    I know this is not solving this threads problem but if you use the link below as a bookmark then you only see the posts that have been created since the last time you visited.

http://www.amxforums.com/search.php?do=getnew
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Administrator Posts: 0
    Happy medium, Posts made today and yesterday will be labeled as so then it reverts to the date posted.
    Thanks!
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I can deal with that!

Thanks