Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

TPI4 With Liyitec universal touch controller

Hi,

I'm on a project with one motorises touch screen that hide inside the desk. This screen is a standard 15" VGA screen with touch interface. The company that build this kind of screen can provide touch facility only via le Liyitec URTC-1000 universal controller (http://www.liyitec.com/products_touch.htm) This is supposed to be universal but only on the side of the resistive touch screen.

I did not manage to make it work with any of the build in drivers of TPI-4, even after upgrading the firmware to the last version.

My question is : can i develop something to make it work (the liyitec protocol is public) ? Or do AMX plan to get support of this touch interface ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    cmatkincmatkin Posts: 86
    Hi all,
    I was wondering if any one knows the answer to the same question. We are having the same problems.

Regards
    Craig
  • Options
    Afaik only AMX can develop the driver. We have a similar situation with a designer touchscreen which was not supported before. We talked with AMX and sent the touch overlay used in that screen to AMX, and they now develop the driver, which would become a new firmware version at the end.