Home AMX User Forum AMX Resource Management Suite Software

RMS IP Link Interface

Is there any manual or documentation for this module? What are the parameters for the firmware for the NI-700? We were a beta site for this module and I am just getting around to updating the .tkn file to fix some issues. It didn't fix them. I updated the firmware (3.21) to the current version and then the whole thing doesn't work at all. Not a big deal on the firmware I have other NI-700s I can swap out.

The original problem I was trying to fix was that 2 new IP Link systems we not showing up in RMS as unassigned rooms. The were showing up in the IP Link Interface on the NI-700 though. We have 7 working systems, we're trying to add two more. We have a license for 12.

Comments

• There is a new version of this code coming out as the existing no longer works. Keep your eyes open for an update in 2 to 3 weeks (or so I'm told as I'm in the same situation).
  • Was this the update

I noticed that device firmware for the NI-700 came out v1_13_7. I was going to try it but I'm unable to use Netlinx Studio to send the firmware the master. I keep getting a Firmware ID is invalid error. So was this the update to fix the RMS-Extron bug or are we still waiting?
  • I did get the firmware to install (I forgot to use port 5001 instead of 0) but it didn't help the RMS module not working.
  • mrhoadarmrhoadar Posts: 14
    issue fixed

The problem turned out to be the age of the NI700 and some memory issues> (still using the beta hardware) AMX rebuilt the software setup and it all works fine now.