Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

AMX Programmer Needed in South Europe

We are looking to hire an AMX programmer to work for our company in Nicosia, Cyprus, Europe. Of course ACE certification is preferable but we beleive anyone with some AMX programming experience is suitable. Please pm for more info.

Thank you.

Harris

Comments

• Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Hmmm . . . if there's a lot of money involved, good lookin' women and a lot of booz . . . this might interest me. :D
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Maybe there should be a personals section of amxforums.com, it doesn't seem like this sort of thing belongs in the Technical Forum. What do I know though, it's all Greek to me :)
  • Options
    mpullin wrote:
    Maybe there should be a personals section of amxforums.com, it doesn't seem like this sort of thing belongs in the Technical Forum. What do I know though, it's all Greek to me :)
    I'm sorry - I don't speak German . . . what? :)

A chit-chat section would allow this type of stuff . . . just do we / they want that?
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    jjames wrote:
    I'm sorry - I don't speak German . . . what? :)
    Are you implying that I'm being a forum nazi? So sorry ;)
  • Options
    mpullin wrote:
    Are you implying that I'm being a forum nazi? So sorry ;)
    LMAO - no no no. HAHA! It was actually a reference to a show I saw last night, "Red Eye" on Fox News. Lady started speaking Spanish, and someone said, "Sorry I don't speak French." Then she started speaking French, and the guys says, "Don't know German either." It was lame . . . but thought it was funny as heck! You said Greek and I just thought of that, blah blah - okay - you can come to the conclusion that I'm a big dork. :eek: