Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Happy Christmas

... to those of you who celebrate it.

I do.

Comments

• Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    Merry Christmas to you too Eric and to everyone else on the forum.
  • Options
    Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    Happy Holidays to All! ... or are we not allowed to say holiday any more because of it's origin as Holy Day? :)

Jeff
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!!!!

--John
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    ..and to all a good night!

Ho! Ho! Ho!.......
  • Options
    SensivaSensiva Posts: 211
    From Mid East

From Middle East...

Merry Xmas and God bless all people on this Earth, Who celebrate or not... :)

Sensiva
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Indeed!

Merry Christmas! I'll be spending my wonderful 5 days of vacation a year up here in bitter-cold-Michigan. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the year and a prosperous new one!
  • Options
    AuserAuser Posts: 506
    Want to trade? My holidays are being spent in 30+ degree heat. It's 38 where I am in Australia today. Too hot to go to the beach. :(

Best wishes to all for a bug free new year.

Edit: Ye gods, it's going to be 41 on Monday. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Or airconditioning. Or a fridge big enough to climb into... :(:(
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    You have no idea how quick I would trade! I came back to Missouri (12 hour drive) from Michigan, with a great Christmas present . . . A COLD AND SORE THROAT! Grrr!

Plus - it surely didn't feel like a vacation . . . reasons better left unsaid. ;)
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    Auser wrote:
    My holidays are being spent in 30+ degree heat.
    Just pretend those degrees are in Fahrenheit and then put on a sweater and grab a cold pint.