Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Netlinx Studio download problem

Is anyone else experiencing any problems with downloading Application files from the AMX site. As soon as i click on Tech Centre, it looses my login info yet i'm still logged in and if i click on any links, it goes to the Products page with a blank image.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    No problems over here. The only thing I can suggest is to clear your cookies and cache if you haven't tried that already.
    drewdb wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing any problems with downloading Application files from the AMX site. As soon as i click on Tech Centre, it looses my login info yet i'm still logged in and if i click on any links, it goes to the Products page with a blank image.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    drewdbdrewdb Posts: 14
    Good idea, i'll try that. Too many cookies anyway. have to watch the weight
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. I just figured it was another benefit of using Vista.

This only happens to me with IE. Firefox works normally.

It started happening about 6 weeks ago. I suspected that either AMX made a change to the web site that IE/Vista didn't like, or one of the Microsoft updates "fixed" something.

This even happens after I've cleared the cookies and temp files.
  • Options
    MathieuMathieu Posts: 25
    must trie Mozilla

no issue with it..
  • Options
    drewdbdrewdb Posts: 14
    I'm having the same problem. I just figured it was another benefit of using Vista.

This only happens to me with IE. Firefox works normally.

It started happening about 6 weeks ago. I suspected that either AMX made a change to the web site that IE/Vista didn't like, or one of the Microsoft updates "fixed" something.

This even happens after I've cleared the cookies and temp files.

Thanks for that. I'm using Vista as well. I've sent your comments off to our AMX Importer (Australia) for them to follow up.
  • Options
    DenisDenis Posts: 163
    I got similar problem because the AMX dealer number was deleted in my profile