Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Thank you...

I just returned from EHX and it dawned on me that I have not recently shown my appreciation for the resources that AMX gives us and the people that make it possible.

More specifically, I want to thank Suzanne for keeping these forums running like a well oiled machine. The site runs so well, that I have a tendency to forget about the work the goes into keeping this site functioning and spam free.

I want to thank Kristina for all of the help and advise with marketing information and materials.

I want to thank Adam for the time he took at EHX to meet with me and discuss AMX products.

I need to also thank AMX's tech support team as they are top notch. They don't always give me the answer I want to hear, but they give me the correct answer. I also enjoy the ability to talk with a technician without spending an eternity on hold.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of the contributors to this forum. Without everyone posting, this would be one more forum I choose to avoid.

Jeff

P.S.
I feel silly posting this because for some reason we as a society tend to only be vocal about things that are wrong or flawed, but I had some time to think about this after the show (gotta love waiting in the airport). I have decided to make a conscious effort to occasionally let people know when they are doing a good job.

Comments

• Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    While reading your post I thought you were giving an acceptance speech for the Oscar. :)

Joking aside though, you?re right on target and I second everything you said. Thanks to all involved.
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    I kind of had that feel about the Oscars as well, but I was drawing a blank as to how I could reword the message. But on that note, I'd like to thank my parents, my teachers, all those who doubted me, ..... (Queue the music and grab the hook).

Jeff
  • No, The thanks are to you!

On behalf of AMX, a sincere thank you for supporting our products. All of you and your customers are the reason we are here and we hope to never lose site of that.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Sure - why not . . . I'll extend that "thank you" as well to AMX. I wouldn't be here without the support from the many, many people down in Texas (and sometimes in the other states too. ;))
  • drewdbdrewdb Posts: 14
    A big thanks from Australia and to the Australian leg of AMX
  • Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Well said Jeff, all of AMX gets a thumbs up from me. Free leather jackets for everyone ;)