Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products

Where is this TP?

Was just looking through the Metreau KP brochure / setup guide / something...

And saw this and they talk about it in detail, but I can't find it for the life of me on the website. Any ideas?

Comments

• Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    Is that part of the AMX Home offering by chance?

Just a guess,
    Jeff
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Spire_Jeff wrote: »
    Is that part of the AMX Home offering by chance?
    Not sure, but it was in "Instruction Manual - Metreau Keypads" under the products page. I wouldn't have thought it would be though.
  • TrikinCurtTrikinCurt Posts: 158
    It seems it is part of the (not yet shipping) Tango module. In the keypad reference guide:
    The Tango system can be controlled via the Touch Pages provided with the NetLinx Module, as
    described in this section. Refer to the NetLinx module documentation for details on incorporating the
    module into your source code and loading it onto the NetLinx Master.
    (same screenshots are after this text).

So, when do we get Tango is the question. Got to be honest after seeing at a few tradeshows I thought it was out, shows what I know...
  • DavidRDavidR Posts: 62
    you can download this now if you search for matrix in the partners section. buttons are excellent.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    DavidR wrote: »
    you can download this now if you search for matrix in the partners section. buttons are excellent.

Finally found it. Buttons aren't bad at all. That panel has given me a few ideas. ;) Thanks for pointing it out!
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    The GUI does have nice features but when looking for it in the inconcert site I found it odd that it is listed for ACCESS and NETLINX (A-N) systems and not Standard Netlinx Module and/or DUET (S_D). Since I'm only interested in borrowing GUI parts and not the code isn't doesn't matter to me and if I were to need the code I'd actually prefer the non-duet but I would have thought that a new product line would only be released as DUET. Very odd!
  • Rich AbelRich Abel Posts: 104
    TP - no longer on inConcert

VAV & others......

I know this is an old post, but I find myself looking for the nice looking UI in the Metreau documentation....the same one you encountered back in '08.

Anyone know where this TP file ended up? When I look at the various downloads for Matrix Audio - Tango today, I don't find this particular TP file. I don't see it in the TP resource area either.

If anyone has the file or knows where I can find it, I'd appreciate it. It's nice looking and will save time.....

Thanks,

Rich Abel
    Rich Abel wrote: »
    VAV & others......

I know this is an old post, but I find myself looking for the nice looking UI in the Metreau documentation....the same one you encountered back in '08.

Anyone know where this TP file ended up? When I look at the various downloads for Matrix Audio - Tango today, I don't find this particular TP file. I don't see it in the TP resource area either.

If anyone has the file or knows where I can find it, I'd appreciate it. It's nice looking and will save time.....

Thanks,

Rich Abel

I have it on file so if you want it send me a PM with your email.
  • the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    vining wrote: »
    I have it on file so if you want it send me a PM with your email.

I missed this thread in 2008... can you send the file to me when you get a chance?

email: my screen name @gmail.com

Thanks.
  • alexsquaredalexsquared Posts: 166
    tp file

I'd like the file too please.

alex @ isg-group.com
  • AuserAuser Posts: 506
    Hey Dan,

Sounds like there's a few of us who would like a copy of that file. Any chance of throwing it on an ftp/file sharing site somewhere?

(I'm assuming it's too big to attach on the forums?)
    Auser wrote: »
    Hey Dan,

Sounds like there's a few of us who would like a copy of that file. Any chance of throwing it on an ftp/file sharing site somewhere?

(I'm assuming it's too big to attach on the forums?)
    Well I did assume it was too large but apparently not.
  • AuserAuser Posts: 506
    Woo! Much obliged, thanks!
    Auser wrote: »
    Woo! Much obliged, thanks!
    TPC's Apple Media, XBMC and Sonos TP files also have some good styles though they are pretty similiar. I don't think they'd be to happy if you just download those files to borrow GUI parts but since it is for the greater AMX good they should be able to get over it.

I haven't use any parts of these yet, heck I haven't even used any parts from the Tango file either but someday if and when I need them I may and won't think twice about it.