Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products

DVD Navigation

Hi!

I create DVD control page, but buttons left, rigth, down and up very bad push. How made normal push buttons?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    MaratGill wrote: »
    Hi!

I create DVD control page, but buttons left, rigth, down and up very bad push. How made normal push buttons?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

Are you saying that the buttons are hard to find with your finger? Or are you saying that the InfraRed flashes don't work very well?
  • MaratGillMaratGill Posts: 16
    re
    ericmedley wrote: »
    Are you saying that the buttons are hard to find with your finger?
    Yes.

I think well be change navigation`s butons or made big.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Yes.

I think well be change navigation`s butons or made big.

One thing you could do is to actually make two of each button. One has the graphic and is small and easy to place where you want it. Make sure to make it 'pass through'.

Then make the 2nd button with the same program channel number but keep it transparent and make it a much larger size so your finger will be sure to hit it.

So, if your 'Up' button is number 11 for example, then you'd have 2 buttons with program number 11. the button with the graphic would lie on top of the invisible button with the same program channel number.

There's a lot of ways to approach it. This is just one way.
  • Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    I see what you mean. Go to the General tab for the up/down/left/right buttons and change the ?Touch Style? from ?Active Touch? to ?Bounding Box?.
    This touch style forces the panel to respond to a press anywhere within the rectangular boundaries of the button (regardless of transparencies or border styles)

HTH