Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

Buttons vanishing on Copy/Paste

Hi,

I've got a panel that I've create don TPDesign4. I needed to transfer it to a different computer, so I zipped it up, copied the zip file to the new computer, and opened it there. Now the panel looks fine at first inspection, but if I do anything like create a copy of a page then the new page will not have any of the background or chameleon images of the buttons on the page. Also, if I simply copy a button and paste it, it also fails. However, if I manually set the buttons to user the proper images, they work fine.

Any ideas? Are my image files corrupt?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    wberriel1wberriel1 Posts: 11
    Figured it out. Damn these paste controls.
  • Options
    DarksideDarkside Posts: 345
    wberriel1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've got a panel that I've create don TPDesign4. I needed to transfer it to a different computer, so I zipped it up, copied the zip file to the new computer, and opened it there. Now the panel looks fine at first inspection, but if I do anything like create a copy of a page then the new page will not have any of the background or chameleon images of the buttons on the page. Also, if I simply copy a button and paste it, it also fails. However, if I manually set the buttons to user the proper images, they work fine.

Any ideas? Are my image files corrupt?

Thanks.
    If you create a panel design, then open a panel design, say iPort, and then copy and paste stuff, you will end up with bizarre results because you don't have the same palette loaded as the iPort panel was created with.

You've said you're ok now, but perhaps this is what is (was) going on.