Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions

Novara DCS?

I may be blind or going carzy, but can someone tell me where this program is hiding?

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 209
    AMX tech support should be able to get the program to you.
  • Jimweir192Jimweir192 Posts: 502
    goto www.procon.co.uk and download the Prosoft 7 software installer.

The Procon stuff is the AMX Novara range - I suspect the software will be being rebranded shortly... I'm assuming that AMX hasn't changed too much on the firmware just yet...

As a thought I wonder what the plan is with the IR database as it is a different format to the AMX IR db - I would hope to see this combined into one IR db - prehaps an opportunity to resolve IREdit and the IRIS!!??!!
  • mcottonmcotton Posts: 38
    The download link doesn't work any more. Here is the actual link: http://www.procon.co.uk/downloads/prosoft.zip
  • matt95gsrmatt95gsr Posts: 165
    Jimweir192 wrote: »
    As a thought I wonder what the plan is with the IR database as it is a different format to the AMX IR db - I would hope to see this combined into one IR db - prehaps an opportunity to resolve IREdit and the IRIS!!??!!

I hadn't even thought about that yet. I sure hope we don't have to deal with another set of IR data long-term. At least a good set of conversion utilities to go back and forth between the two formats?
  • Ir files

A third party IR file manager would be nice with export for all the major control systems. It gets painfull trying to maintain all the different data bases.
  • Novara DCS1000 has the possibility to import .IRL files or HEX codes.

On the homepage, you'll find the software in
    Tech Center -> Application Files -> Category Controlpad Design Tools