Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

Can not load TPD4 from AMX.com site!

When I click to "I Accept" button to download software from amx.com site, it said:
"You must be logged in and have the proper permissions to view this information."

Please help me to fix this problems! Many thanks,
Thang Nguyen
PS: link http://www.amx.com/techcenter/downloadConfirm.asp?fn=/assets/applicationFiles/TPDesign4_2.9.592.exe

Comments

• Options
    You need an AMX Dealer ID for the downloads from Tech Center (Firmware, Software, etc)
    Log in with your account, or create a new one, and go to the Account Center. If there is no ID, ask your AMX representative to get one. After you got an ID and noted it into the account, it will be verified, and you should get an email from service. After this, your account data are verified and you now can download.
  • Options
    thangnmthangnm Posts: 12
    You need an AMX Dealer ID for the downloads from Tech Center (Firmware, Software, etc)
    Log in with your account, or create a new one, and go to the Account Center. If there is no ID, ask your AMX representative to get one. After you got an ID and noted it into the account, it will be verified, and you should get an email from service. After this, your account data are verified and you now can download.

Thanks,
    Thang