Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Vote Now?!? Huh?

Ok - when to edit a post, and came across this . . . I'm a bit confused. I'm running Vista (ugh), so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Comments

• Been on the forum plenty of times on a Vista machine using Firefox, IE and Chrome with no such problems. Honestly, the OS wouldn't have any control over something like that either - that's PHP generated, plain and simple. Not saying you didn't have that happen, but I don't think it's OS related. :)
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Yeah - running Chrome right now.
  • Chrome is definitely sweet, but I have noticed a few glitches here and there in Chrome only (it is in Beta after all). It seems to have a difficult time dealing with AJAX sites - either ignoring when the code tries to display something or recalling old code at the wrong time.

But does that stop me from using it? No, because Chrome is still that sweet. :cool:
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    But does that stop me from using it? No, because Chrome is still that sweet. :cool:
    I completely agree! :D
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Chrome

eh... I don't care for sending every word I type to Google, nor do I care for relinquishing the intellectual rights to anything I create in my browser to Google.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 209
    That relinquish your IP thing would never stand up in court. :)
    Remember "Do no Evil".
    Chrome is nice and fast but it won't run the G3 TP inside the master.
  • mpullin wrote: »
    nor do I care for relinquishing the intellectual rights to anything I create in my browser to Google.
    Do you have any reference to back that up? I haven't heard anything of that magnitude claimed - I'd be very interested to find out if that were true.
  • mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Ha ha, go figure... they changed it today. Check out this article for a reference of what the TOS used to say.

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/does_google_have_rights_to_all.php
  • mpullin wrote: »
    Ha ha, go figure... they changed it today. Check out this article for a reference of what the TOS used to say.

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/does_google_have_rights_to_all.php
    It's amazing what the voice of a million people saying, "Are you serious!?" can do.