Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions VisualArchitect

Combining Wired and wireless TP

I am new to programming and I have made combine device wired TP and wireless TP (NXD 7000 and Modero 8400). The issue was it does not follow each other once you push any button. I define Virtual TP to combine two touch panel as one. Is there other method to combine TP..

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    When combining panels, you must use a virtual, and combine the real panels to it. At that point, all your code should refer to the virtual, not either of the real panels. Once combined, your code no longer sees the real panels (at least the port in question) at all, it only sees the virtual. Feedback sent to the virtual will automatically be sent to all the combined real panels, and any input action taken on any of the real panels is reflected on the virtual. But unless your code sends the feedback to the virtual, you aren't going to press a button on real panel 1 and see it pressed on real panel 2 ... the real panels talk to the virtual, the virtual talks to the real panels, the real panels do NOT talk to each other.
  • Thank you so much for the help...
  • Combining TPs does not mean the 2 panels will track each other. Page flips and POP not from code will not transfer to another panel until you turn on page tracking then parse for page flips and pops in a data_event then pass those command to the panel you want to follow the track.

It least that's what I had to do to mirror internal page flips and POPs.
  • edgelitocedgelitoc Posts: 160
    kbeattyAMX wrote: »
    Combining TPs does not mean the 2 panels will track each other. Page flips and POP not from code will not transfer to another panel until you turn on page tracking then parse for page flips and pops in a data_event then pass those command to the panel you want to follow the track.

It least that's what I had to do to mirror internal page flips and POPs.

thanks kbeaty for the help,, i just downloaded the new code and now its working fine... thanks a lot for all of you guys,,,
  • no problem!