Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Reason for celebration?

I just happened to be checking the forums and I saw that we are creeping closer to 5000 members!

Threads: 4,523, Posts: 30,176, Members: 4,983
Welcome to our newest member, kuzerdw

It took almost 2 years to get 1000 members (from 2004-02-24 thru 2006-01-03). Now we are about to break 5000 members about 3 years after reaching 1000. I think that this steady growth is a testament to the quality of the posts in this forum and I would like to use this milestone to thank all of the people that post here for making this a great resource that I am proud to be a part of.

I would also like to thank AMX for keeping this place rather spam free without over moderating things to the point of ridiculousness. Thank you again for a great resource AMX and all of the moderators and admins that make this forum a reliable tool that I can always count on.

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    travtrav Posts: 188
    Werd.

Definatly. A great resource for all concerned with anything AMX related.
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    I just hope the admins here are getting rid of all the fakes that we've been hit hard with lately.
  • Options
    Fakes, and Thanks

We admins do indeed delete the spam accounts that sign up. Lately it has been about 75 a day! We do our best to make sure no spam gets through to you guys, but if for some reason you get communication you believe to be spam, please contact me immediately.

And thank you, everyone, for continuing to make this forum invaluable to our community of integrators, and AMXers, too. Keep those posts coming!
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Piling On

Yes,

This is an invaluable resource for me. Kudos to all the behind-the-scene folks who keep this thing real...

For as much griping as we do, I think we all also value this forum and are thankful for AMX's work on their products and software.

kudos!
    e