Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Video displaying problem on ELO panel (TPI/4)

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with displaying video on ELO 1567L panel connected through TPI/4.
TPI have 1 slot with TP4-VID module (composite input is using). The "input" setting in TPI's settings is set to "composite", "Video Adjustment" is set to "slot 1".
Panel works fine, but button that need to display video is just black...

Comments

• Options
    Verify in the setup of the TPI4 that the video is present and the video input is adjusted properly.
  • Options
    krukru Posts: 20
    The video is not presenting in the setup of the TPI4 - there are also black square. Video input is ok.
  • Options
    Check the settings for the video input. Like is it set for PAL or NTSC. VIdeo or Svideo? Stuff like that. Otherwise if you don't see the video in the TPI4 setup you probably need to speak with AMX tech support. You might need an RMA...
  • Options
    glr-ftiglr-fti Posts: 286
    When I would make changes to a panel connected to a TPI in the past it would overwrite the button properties and I would need to go into setup on the panel and change the button properties to VIDEO and to the correct slot. Could you be having a similar issue?
  • Options
    krukru Posts: 20
    glr-fti wrote: »
    When I would make changes to a panel connected to a TPI in the past it would overwrite the button properties and I would need to go into setup on the panel and change the button properties to VIDEO and to the correct slot. Could you be having a similar issue?

hm... no, if i make changes to a panel the TPI settings is ok and slot is correct