Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Want to buy ------->

First and foremost hello to everybody.I just came into the AMX realm recently and got my designer and installer trainings under my belt.

Im trying to get a grip on the programming on my own right now with the help of a training manual,but hopefully will attend a programmer class in the near future.I learn better with a hands on approach so having an actual TP to test with is a must for me.

Im looking to buy a TP and possibly a controller.Right now Im using a NI-700 on loan from my boss but would like to give it back to him soon.

So heres what Im looking for,an inexpensive USED small touchpanel in wall or table top.
Preferably a Modero but beggars cant be choosers so an axlink unit will also be considered.

Also looking for an NI-3000.I cant even afford these things at cost right now,hopefully that will give you an idea of what Im looking to spend.

If you know of anyone who needs to get rid of something please send them my way.

If this is in the wrong section please move it.

Thanks in Advance!

Arnay Vazquez
htzsogood@bellsouth.net

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    You may want to check EBay for an NXI with an ME or ME260 card. They are older, discontinued models, but still fine for most applications as long as you don't need Duet. Duet requires one of the new controllers, or an NXI with the ME260/64 master card ... which there aren't a lot of surplus units floating around. I have my home system running on an NXI with an original ME card, and I use it all the time to "try out" code I am experimenting with.
    Hertzt wrote: »
    First and foremost hello to everybody.I just came into the AMX realm recently and got my designer and installer trainings under my belt.

Im trying to get a grip on the programming on my own right now with the help of a training manual,but hopefully will attend a programmer class in the near future.I learn better with a hands on approach so having an actual TP to test with is a must for me.

Im looking to buy a TP and possibly a controller.Right now Im using a NI-700 on loan from my boss but would like to give it back to him soon.

So heres what Im looking for,an inexpensive USED small touchpanel in wall or table top.
    Preferably a Modero but beggars cant be choosers so an axlink unit will also be considered.

Also looking for an NI-3000.I cant even afford these things at cost right now,hopefully that will give you an idea of what Im looking to spend.

If you know of anyone who needs to get rid of something please send them my way.

If this is in the wrong section please move it.

Thanks in Advance!

Arnay Vazquez
    htzsogood@bellsouth.net