Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Seeking Employment

Are there any dealers looking to hire in that do work in the Tri-State Area. If so please email me at xjftat2x@comcast.net

Thanks,
James

Comments

• Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    fitzgibbon wrote: »
    Are there any dealers looking to hire in that do work in the Tri-State Area. If so please email me at xjftat2x@comcast.net

Thanks,
    James

I think I saw something on Monster.com in the NY area.
  • Options
    ColzieColzie Posts: 470
    I believe there are several "Tri-State areas" throughout the US. You might want to provide a bit more detail.
  • Options
    Colzie wrote: »
    I believe there are several "Tri-State areas" throughout the US. You might want to provide a bit more detail.

Oh no - there is only one tri-state area... Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    JohnMichnr wrote: »
    Oh no - there is only one tri-state area... Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
    Seriously? There is a "Tri-State Tollway" that runs through Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
  • Options
    TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    There is PA-NJ-DE which is referred to as a tri-state area.
  • Options
    There is PA-NJ-DE which is referred to as a tri-state area.

And TexArkLa

I'll bet he's talking about the NewYork Tri-State Area.

I'm originally from the 4-state area which is, of course, Kansas, Missourit,Iowa and Nebraska. Everyone knows that. And even now, I live in the Tri-County Area. Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester. :D
  • Options
    HedbergHedberg Posts: 671
    ericmedley wrote: »
    And TexArkLa

I'll bet he's talking about the NewYork Tri-State Area.

I'm originally from the 4-state area which is, of course, Kansas, Missourit,Iowa and Nebraska. Everyone knows that. And even now, I live in the Tri-County Area. Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester. :D

The things I learn from these fora. I always thought the 4-state area was Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. Just shows how wrong one can be.
  • Options
    Hedberg wrote: »
    The things I learn from these fora. I always thought the 4-state area was Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. Just shows how wrong one can be.

I thought that was called The Four Corners region. My wife's grandmother lives in Durango, CO. It's also the Pinto Bean capital of the world.
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    The true Tri-State area is CT, NY & NJ. Anything else is just an immitation.
  • Options
    rcainrcain Posts: 11
    there's also the IN-IL-KY tri-state area. doubt any programmers would want to come here though. lol
  • Options
    AuserAuser Posts: 506
    So it's not Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia? :D
  • Options
    I've lived in the Tri-State Area......Texas/Texas/Texas. It's big enough to be 3 :)
  • Options
    Travis_RTravis_R Posts: 5
    jprovan wrote: »
    I've lived in the Tri-State Area......Texas/Texas/Texas. It's big enough to be 3 :)

Easy there Texas. Here in Alaska, we are considering splitting our state in half to make Texas the 3rd largest state.

As for tri-state: I think our lovely Gov. says we have a tri-state Russia - Alaska - Canada.
  • Options
    annuelloannuello Posts: 294
    So I guess Paper, Rock, Sissors is just a state of mind? There I was thinking that being between a Rock and a Hard Place was a location....

I think I need a holiday...
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Travis_R wrote: »
    Easy there Texas. Here in Alaska, we are considering splitting our state in half to make Texas the 3rd largest state.

As for tri-state: I think our lovely Gov. says we have a tri-state Russia - Alaska - Canada.

I can see Canada from my house!
  • Options
    I can see my house from Canada!
  • Options
    I can see my house from Canada!

I'll bet there are no 'tri-provice' areas in Canada. They hold no tuck for that kinda stuff.
  • Options
    iainshawiainshaw Posts: 133
    Can anyone actually help this guy?

Have you had any luck finding any work yet? I hope you have. As a UK installer I can't really help but this post is a reminder that the original poster was looking for some work rather esoteric dialogue about conjoined State structures. If you've found something post and let us know.
  • Options
    AuserAuser Posts: 506
    iainshaw wrote: »
    [...] this post is a reminder that the original poster was looking for some work rather esoteric dialogue about conjoined State structures. If you've found something post and let us know.

Sorry about that. One of my friends needs actors for the adult film he's producing... :D
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 209
    rcain wrote: »
    there's also the IN-IL-KY tri-state area. doubt any programmers would want to come here though. lol

Hold on there one minute mister, them thar's my stompin' grounds. Well Expect that IL place.
    The TRI-State area around here is KN, IN and OH. :)