Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

Huge request for AMX

In your next development of any software, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE do not remove any of my settings (i.e. keyboard shortcuts, editor settings,my task bars, etc.) and replace it with defaults. This is especially annoying with TPD4 since we can't backup them up.

If anyone agrees with me - be sure to send in an email to tech support just like I'm about to.

Comments

• Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    jjames wrote: »
    In your next development of any software, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE do not remove any of my settings (i.e. keyboard shortcuts, editor settings,my task bars, etc.) and replace it with defaults. This is especially annoying with TPD4 since we can't backup them up.

If anyone agrees with me - be sure to send in an email to tech support just like I'm about to.

Preach It Brothah!!!!!
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    why not keep them standard? then you don't have these issues all the time :D
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    yuri wrote: »
    why not keep them standard? then you don't have these issues all the time :D

Because I'm as blind as a bat and need to change it so I can read my screen.

All those years of darkly lit recording studios have taken their toll on me.
  • Options
    Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    ericmedley wrote: »
    Because I'm as blind as a bat
    I feel your pain. My eyesight has been deteriorating rather rapidly and it really really sucks. :(
  • Options
    HedbergHedberg Posts: 671
    Joe Hebert wrote: »
    I feel your pain. My eyesight has been deteriorating rather rapidly and it really really sucks. :(

What?

WHAT??

Oh. Never mind.
  • Options
    Hedberg wrote: »
    What?

WHAT??

Oh. Never mind.
    Are you saying your hearing is going?
    I'll gladly trade you my ears for your eyes. I've been married for 27 years so if I can't hear my wife it's ok with me.
    Oh man that's so mean. Ah who cares, I just made myself laugh so it's all good.
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    Joe Hebert wrote: »
    Are you saying your hearing is going?
    I'll gladly trade you my ears for your eyes. I've been married for 27 years so if I can't hear my wife it's ok with me.
    Oh man that's so mean. Ah who cares, I just made myself laugh so it's all good.

your wife isn't registered on the forum right? ;)

i'm programming these days with a 1680x1050 resolution, and actually prefer 1920x1200 :D
  • Options
    yuri wrote:
    your wife isn't registered on the forum right? ;)
    Pushing aside my tasteless sense of humor, my life never would have been the same had I not met my wife at Bubba?s Disco on quarter ($0.25) beer night some 32 years ago. To quote Barry White, she?s my first, my last, my everything.
    wrote:
    i'm programming these days with a 1680x1050 resolution, and actually prefer 1920x1200 :D
    I?m insanely envious. :)